PLANET HOLLYWOOD GOLF PACKAGES
|Planet HollywoodWelcome to the house that fame built. Hip, modern, decidedly dramatic, and the centerpiece of the Las Vegas Strip, Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino is more than the newest hotel in town. It’s the shopping dining and gambling destination of choice for the city that celebrates celebrity. And now it is home to some of the most affordable and best valued golf packages on the Las Vegas Strip as it teams up with Sterling Golf Services!Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino has all the action you can handle with three acres of gaming, a variety of tables and slots, a huge poker room, The Playing Field race and sports book, and the scintillating Pleasure Pit, with beautiful women dealing blackjack, clad in sensual lingerie, while go-go dancers cavort overhead.
You can dine at one of eight extraordinary and already famous restaurants, including Koi from Los Angeles and Strip House from New York. Catch “Peepshow” in the 1,500-seat Showroom. Splurge at Miracle Mile Shops with 170 stores and boutiques. Rejuvenate at the Planet Hollywood Spa by Mandara. And luxuriate in on of the 2,500 plush and stylish rooms and suites – each one with its own piece of Hollywood history – actual memorabilia from famous films.
- Treat your body like the temple that it is. A visit to the Spa by Mandara will help you relax and unwind after a tough day on the links through massages, facials, hair and nail treatments, tanning and more.
- From the bare essentials, to the most extravagant indulgences, you’ll find it all at the Planet. Browse 170 of the world’s hottest retailers. The Miracle Mile Shops are more than a shopping experience; they are pure entertainment.
- Strip House Restaurant – The famed Las Vegas steakhouse evokes a retro environment in a modern way. Strip House is known for prime signature cuts of New York Strip Steak and Rib Eye charred to perfection. A Sterling Golf Recommend Spot!
- Koi Las Vegas, one of the hottest spots on the LA and New York dining scenes, has arrived at Planet Hollywood. A celebrity favorite, The Koi restaurant has received praise for its Japanese-inspired cuisine with California accents. A Sterling Golf Recommend Spot!
- Don’t miss PEEPSHOW, the only striptease spectacular in Las Vegas and the hottest show on the Strip!
- Two pools and spas overlooking The Strip are not only glamorous, but with bars nearby and a crowd of tan bodies, they’re a legitimate spectacle.
|Hollywood Hip Rooms
Stay where The Strip is Planet Hollywood Hip. These rooms feature Planet Hollywood Hip luxury bedding and Planet Hollywood Hip signature furnishings throughout. You’ll sing hooray for Hollywood after a stay in one of the hippest rooms on The Strip!Room Amenities Include:
- One King or Two Queen Beds
- 450 square feet
- 42” Plasma Television
- Real movie memorabilia in every room
- Oversized bathrooms
- Multi-use Armoire
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Wired/Wireless Internet (for a fee)
- Complimentary Valet Parking or Self Parking
- Smoking and Non-Smoking Rooms
- To reserve a Hotel/Golf Package and stay at Planet Hollywood please call us at 800-641-6404. All Hotel/Golf Packages with rooms at Planet Hollywood are customizable and rates will vary depending on the season.